Advertising Woman of the Year
The following represents CAF Advertising Woman of the Year nomination criteria:
Contributions to the Advertising Community
The candidate must have contributed to the advertising profession through the development of concepts, innovations or practices.
Contributions to the general advancement of advertising
The candidate must have worked toward increasing the stature and raising the standards of the advertising profession.
The candidate must have contributed to the development of others in the advertising industry through professional, civic and community activities
Contributions to the individuals company
The candidate must have made significant contributions to her company and should be part of her company’s executive management.
The candidate must live and work in Chicago or the greater Chicagoland community.
CAF also asks for a list other awards/citations/publications/honors, a short bio and personal recommendations as to why a candidate should be considered for selection as the Chicago Advertising Woman of the Year.
Some of our 60 Advertising Women of the Year Honorees:
- Laurel Flatt, President, mcgarrybowen Chicago
- Morgan Flatley, Chief Marketing Officer, Global Nutrition Group and SVP, Global Grains, PepsiCo
- Trish Chuipek, President, Midwest Region, OMD
- Laura Desmond, Chief Executive Officer, Starcom MediaVest Group
- Susan Credle, Chief Creative Officer, Leo Burnett
- Jackie Woodward, Vice President, Media & Marketing Services, MillerCoors
- Lisa Donohue, CEO, Starcom
- Nina Abnee, Executive Vice President, Account Management, Leo Burnett
- Karen Sauder, Managing Director, Draftfcb Chicago
- Lisa Cochrane, Vice President of Marketing, Allstate
- Dolores Kunda, President and CEO, Lapiz
- Fay Ferguson, Co-CEO, Burrell
- Yvonne Furth, President and Chief Operating Officer, formerly with Draft
- Marlena Peleo-Lazar, Chief Creative Officer, Vice President, McDonald’s
- Carla Michelotti, Executive Vice President/ General Counsel, Leo Burnett Worldwide
- Renetta McCann, CEO, formerly with Starcom
- Dana Anderson, President and CEO, formerly with FCB