CAF membership helps you accomplish many goals, such as:
- Networking with other advertising professionals who are the movers, shakers and thought leaders of Chicago Advertising
- Celebrating the Dynamic and Vibrant Chicago Advertising Community through exciting events like the American Advertising Awards, Silver Medal Award and Ad Woman of the Year
- Giving back to the community through volunteer opportunities at the Off the Street Club, the annual CAF Career Day for college students, a new student mentor program and connecting with Young Professionals as their careers take shape
- Advancing professional development through CAF hosted educational programming
- Getting involved! CAF has a number of initiatives that you can help influence, develop and execute.
CAF has a corporate membership structure. Dues payments are determined by the employee count in your Chicago/Chicagoland area office(s). All Chicago based employees of a member company are considered CAF members.
|Member Type||Annual Membership Fee|
|Sole Proprietor (consultants, contractors, free lance*)||$200|
|Corporate 1 (1-5 Employees)||$325|
|Corporate 2 (6-49 Employees)||$500|
|Corporate 3 (50-99 Employees)||$1000|
|Corporate 4 (100-499 Employees)||$2000|
|Corporate 5 (500-999 Employees)||$3000|
|Corporate 6 (1000+ Employees)||$4000|
|Young Professional (Under 30 years of age)||$75|
|Full-time Student or Faculty**||$35|
To download the membership application, click here.
**Please email a copy documenting student/professor identification to email@example.com.